Glade Candles Holiday Collection
The Glade Candles Holiday Collection captures the warmth and fragrance of the holiday season, transforming your home into a haven for family and friends. The collection features new refillable Glade Scented Oils Candle decorative glass holders; refillable Glade Scented Oil Candle tins and Glade candle 4 oz. jars. Each is available in Apple Cinnamon and new, limited-edition Bayberry Spice scents. The collection offers seasonal designs, featuring falling stars or festive gift packages in red or green candle holders. Glade candles can make fragrance your centerpiece. Just light the wick and the burning candle will release fragrance into the air.
Amy Clark, founder of MomAdvice.com has partnered with Glade candles and offers the following affordable tips to make your home warm and inviting:
- Subtly Set the Mood: When entertaining, set a scented candle in the foyer to welcome guests with a unique fragrance and create a friendly first impression. Select a comforting scent, such as the Glade Scented Oil Candle in Apple Cinnamon, which has a soothing blend of spiced cider and homemade apple pie. Personalize each room by featuring a different scent.
- Lower the Lights: Dim lighting creates an intimate atmosphere for holiday gatherings. Turn lights low and use candles to create the desired effect. Line candles along the mantelpiece or the living room end table to achieve this look effortlessly.
- Trim the Table: Make fragrance your centerpiece. Create a stunning centerpiece with materials you already have on hand. Find a theme that matches your desired scent – candy, fruit, greenery or pine cones – and fill small vases with related items. To add holiday cheer, incorporate taller vases with bright ornaments, gingerbread cookies or peppermint sticks.
- Ready the Guest Room: Show guests you care about their comfort by preparing the guest bathroom ahead of time. Make it welcoming and peaceful with a candle from the Glade® Candles Holiday Collection. Help guests refresh from traveling with a set of towels and scented bath salts.
As soon as I received my candles I had to try them out. Glade truly captures the smells of the Holiday in this collection. With the oil candles the fragrance is very rich but not overwhelming. The Apple Cinnamon candle makes my house smell like I'm cooking an Apple Pie! Once the candle has completely burned and the wick has cooled you can remove it and use the holder again with the Glade candle refills! I love that there is no wasting even a little bit of the candle and you can reuse the festive candle holders over and over again. Glade must have been thinking about Money Saving Moms! These candles make great stocking stuffers, teacher and hostess gifts! They will add a wonderful touch to any holiday decor.
For a limited time Glade is offering a FREE music download with purchase. Check out the Glade website for more information. You can find the Glade Candles Holiday Collection at grocery, mass merchandise and drug stores near you.
The holiday products in the gift basket include:
* Two Glade Candles from the Holiday Collection, in Apple Cinnamon and Bayberry Spice
* Bellagio® Gourmet Cocoa Chocolate Truffle, a true liquid chocolate bar
* Home Classics® Fleece Throw
* Mineral Bath Soak Stress and Tension by The Village Company, made from natural lemon oil, rosemary, and eucalyptus,
* A Holiday favorite, The Polar Express DVD
* Woven Strap Small Shelf Tote, great for both stylish display and storage of accessories
Mandatory: Follow this blog and answer the question "What is your favorite Glade Holiday Scent?"
Please make sure if your email address is not visible in your blogger profile that you leave one in your initial entry!
- Visit MomAdvice.com and post the link to an article you found interesting!
- Enter my other giveaways (listed in the top right of the blog). Leave a comment telling me which one you entered (you can get one extra entry for each giveaway you enter).
- Follow me on twitter and tweet this message (daily):
"Gift Basket Giveaway including Glade Candles, The Polar Express DVD & more @CouponClippin http://ohurl.com/bSm #giveaway"
This giveaway will end on December 17, 2009 at 11:59 PM EST. Winner will be drawn via random.org. The winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond. Open to US residents only.
Disclaimer: I was provided with two candles to use for this review.