Have you started thinking about your holiday cards? I know I've been going through our clothes trying to see what would look best on each of us. It's hardest for me to settle on what I might wear; the kids look cute in just about everything. I'm hoping to get some family pictures taken early next month so I have a few weeks to pick out the perfect Photo Christmas Cards for our family and make sure we have the wardrobe to match it.
I usually select cards that have space for multiple pictures. I like to share photos of the kids individually as well as the whole family. I hope to have them picked out and ordered long before December 25th so I'm hoping to go with a Christmas themed card with bright reds or blues.
special offers page and see what great deals are in store for you and your wallet this holiday season.
Win it: 1 lucky Coupon Clippin' Mommy reader will win $50 off your total order (does not include shipping & cannot be combined with any other promos).
Mandatory Entry: Visit Shutterfly and tell me what you might purchase.
Please make sure if your email address is not visible in your blogger profile you leave one in your initial entry!
- Follow shutterfly on twitter
- Follow Shutterfly on Facebook
- Follow CouponClippin on twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway (use the tweet button or copy this sample tweet) (daily)
#win $50 off your total order @shutterfly from @couponclippin http://bit.ly/PTOEWN Ends 10/23 #giveaway
- Pin, facebook share or tweet your favorite product.
- Follow Coupon Clippin' Mommy via Google Friends Connect
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Pin this giveaway (2 entries)
- Subscribe to Coupon Clippin Mommy
- Share this post on Facebook (2 entries)
- Like Coupon Clippin' Mommy on Facebook
- Add my button to your blog (leave me a link were I can find it)
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. I will receive a promo code for this post. All views expressed are my own opinions.