- Desperate for Wisdom - Dr. Juli Slattery
- How to Fight for Your Marriage - Dr. Juli Slattery
- It is Well with Your Soul - Jennifer Rothschild
- Multiple Intelligences - Dr. Kathy Koch
- Ten Stress Strategies Every Mom Needs - Jill Savage
- The God Who Sees You- Tammy Maltby
- 10 Stress Strategies Every Mom Needs
- “Love Is”--I Corinthians 13 for Parents
- Mom Rules
- How to Fight Fair In Marriage
- Live Free by Kendra Smiley
- Growing Grateful Kids by Susie Larsen
- Real Moms Real Jesus by Jill Savage
Review: This is the first book I've completed this year and it was a great way to start the year. Instead of resolutions to keep my house cleaner I'm working on being comfortable with the way things are and realizing that there are no such thing as a perfect mom. Each and every chapter had something in it that I needed to hear. I struggle really hard with my home and it not being "perfect." There are always dishes in the sink and toys on the floor so I have a hard time letting go and inviting people into my real home where we live real lives.
I've learned a lot over the past few years about being real and for every struggle, story and joy I have there is usually someone else going through the same type of heartache or hope. Being real and sharing the not so perfect parts of our lives as mom, women, people; opens us up for true relationships where no one is wearing a mask.
This book is a must for everyone who struggles with feeling inadequate. Whether in your mothering or homemaking Jill Savage provides great insight and ideas on how to overcome the perfection infection. Pick up the anecdote today; No More Perfect Moms.
Disclaimer: I received this book for review purposes. No other compensation was received. All views expressed are my own honest opinions.